by Sara Jane Crane
Nestled along the finest beaches throughout Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Costa Rica and Panama, Dreams Resorts & Spas offer every amenity you’d expect from a world-class destination. Swim with the dolphins, play a round of golf or just lay out by the pool. In short, there is something for everyone at a Dreams Resort & Spa.
What makes a Dreams Resort & Spa so special?
“Dreams is popular because of it delivers a great experience for the investment,” Acendas Travel Vacations Manager JoAnne Weeks says. “The properties are high quality, the service is excellent and the amenities are wonderful. The resorts are very popular with our clients.”
Diversity is at the heart of what the properties offer. In terms of location, they present a variety of settings featuring different cultures, geographies, and cuisines. Regarding activities and amenities, they offer a high level of luxury for couples and couples with children, in ideal beachfront settings. Spacious rooms and suites, graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped provide a picture-perfect vacation experience with welcoming service and romantic inclusions. Beautiful and exciting destinations provide a lovely setting for a wedding, honeymoon, romantic getaway or family vacation.
Best of all, most every amenity is included as part of Dreams’ Unlimited Luxury. This includes (* – available at selected resorts):
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and local landlines with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more!*
“There really is something for everyone at Dreams,” Weeks says. “With multi-generational trips becoming more popular, I have found Dreams to be a great property for that type of travel. Couples with children also like to stay at Dreams because of the multitude of activities available to them.”