If you crave upscale luxury, the finest amenities, and opportunities available only to the select few then you are exactly who Royal Caribbean had in mind when they created the new Royal Suite Class. The cruise line has created three separate experiences that promise to cater to your every need.
Today’s luxury traveler has higher expectations than ever before. Royal Caribbean is addressing those needs by redefining your traditional idea of being a suite guest on board one of their ships. It’s not just about being surrounded by beauty, it’s about having exclusive access to one-of-a-kind experiences, receiving more amenities than ever before and throwing a Genie in the mix to make sure all of your expectations are met.
The Royal Suite Class consists of three categories: Star Class, Sky Class & Sea Class.
The Star Class
The Star Class is the new definition of VIP. It’s about having ship-wide VIP status whether you’re attending a show or wanting the best table at one of the signature on-board restaurants. Every activity is included in your VIP status. The only hard part is trying to decide what to do first!
Amenities reserved for Star Class Guests:
- Royal Genie
- Exclusive Complimentary Dining
- Complimentary Beverages
- Unlimited VOOM High Speed Internet
- Complimentary Gratuities
- All Day Access to Coastal Kitchen
- Complimentary Minibar
- Complimentary Fitness Class
- Complimentary Spa Thermal Room
- Specialty Bottled Water
- Nespresso® Coffee Maker Service
- Exclusive Access to Signature Activities
- Complimentary In-Suite Movies
- Luxury Bathroom Amenities by l’Occitane®
- Duxiana® Mattress
- Frette Linens, Towels and Bathrobes
Every guest traveling in the Star Class will have access to the Royal Genie who will take care of everything like stocking your suite with your favorite treats and booking a personal photographer to ensure you capture every moment of your vacation.
Perhaps the BEST part of being a member of the Star Class is the Royal Genie who is ready to meet your every need. That’s right. You get your own genie! The Royal Genie’s job is to get you everything you require for a perfect vacation. You name it and leave it to the genie to make it happen.
Examples of the features you’ll receive from the Royal Genie when you book a Star Class vacation:
- Experience Crafter – The Royal Genie will grant you exclusive access to private Shore Excursions, VIP Seating, signature activities and more, before they open to anyone else.
- Party Planner– Coordinate surprise parties, in-suite cocktail hours, and more.
- Taste Tailor – Whether it’s sweet treats, fresh fruit or an unbelievable vintage, the Royal Genie will know what you crave and keep your suite stocked with all of your favorite items.
- Expedited Boarding and Departure – You will skip the line with the Royal Genie, ensuring priority boarding and departure, as well as escorting you to shore.
- Personal Shopper – The Royal Genie can help you shop for gifts, keepsakes and all the best brands onboard.
- Photography Coordinator – Your vacation is going to be packed with adventure that you’ll want to remember. The Royal Genie can organize a personal photographer to capture the memories.
The new Sky Class offers stunning accommodations and exclusive access to beaches, activities and the Suite Lounge.
Traveling is a luxury and the enjoyment is in the details. From spectacular accommodations to attentive service and one-of-a-kind experiences, you’ll fit right in when you become a member of the Sky Class. Your reservation comes with access to the Royal Concierge who will make sure every part of your vacation has a personal touch. You’ll have priority access to reservations at the suites-only Coastal Kitchen and you’ll enjoy exclusive experiences for activities like the FlowRider and trips to the spa.
Amenities reserved for Sky Class Guests:
- Access to Coastal Kitchen
- Unlimited VOOM High Speed Internet
- Exclusive Suite Lounge access
- Exclusive Signature Activities
- Exclusive Beach Access
- 1-day pass to Spa Thermal Room
- L’Occitane Bath Amenities
- Luxury Pillow Top Mattress
- Bottled Water
Sea Class offers lovely accommodations and unique experiences in the Coastal Kitchen reserved only for suite guests.
When it’s time to relax there is no better place to be than a beautifully decorated spacious suite. Rest your body on a luxury pillow top mattress and bath soothingly with the finest products. When it’s time to eat, slip down the the suites-only Coastal Kitchen where you’ll truly enjoy the benefit of being a Sea Class guest.
Amenities reserved for Sea Class guests:
- Dinner at Coastal Kitchen
- Luxury Pillow Top Mattresses
- L’occitane Bath Amenities
The Suite Class… For Special Guests
There’s nothing better than the feeling of being a special guest. Whether you’re going over to a friend’s home for dinner and you know they’ve spent hours preparing for your arrival or you’re embarking on a vacation of a lifetime. The feeling that someone is expecting you and that they’re as excited as you are makes it all worthwhile. The new Suite Class rolls out the red carpet for guests who want to feel like someone has spent hours preparing for their arrival… because they have.
CONTACT AN ACENDAS TRAVEL ADVISOR TO ARRANGE YOUR SUITE CLASS EXPERIENCE WITH ROYAL CARIBBEAN.