How many times in life have you had the opportunity to see moose grazing in meadows, eagles nesting in treetops, whales frolicking in glistening waters and bears roaming in their native habitat? On an Alaska vacation, all that is possible — including glimpsing Denali National Park’s Big Five: brown bears, wolves, moose, Dall sheep and caribou on a cruisetour.
On the top-rated Voyage of the Glaciers cruise, it’s all about the ice — glaciers, some of nature’s greatest spectacles. And you’ll see these colossal frozen rivers in all their thundering, calving glory at beautiful Glacier Bay National Park — a UNESCO World Heritage Site — and either College Fjord or Hubbard Glacier.
The best way to see the heart of Alaska is on a Princess® cruisetour, which combines a seven-day Voyage of the Glaciers cruise, scenic rail travel and multiple days touring Alaska by land with stays at Princess-owned wilderness lodges. You can cruise first or start with a land tour. There are options for every taste and activity level. View the Princess® Cruises Alaska brochure here. (pdf)
No other cruise line offers it — Direct-to-the-Wilderness® rail service from your ship to our Denali-area lodges. You’ll be whisked through some of Alaska’s most beautiful wilderness — miles and miles of pure majesty as you cross bridges, span meadows and glide along mountain ranges in comfortable train cars. Step out onto observation platforms for fabulous views of picturesque valleys along the way to your overnight accommodations at Princess Wilderness Lodges, conveniently located on the doorsteps of Alaska’s legendary national parks.
SPECIAL OFFER: Exclusive Cruisetour amenities with over $300 in added value from Acendas Vacations
- Guaranteed stay at Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge®
- Enjoy one complimentary breakfast in Fairbanks
- Enjoy dinner and a show at Princess’ Music of Denali Dinner Theatre
- Travel deep into Denali National Park on the Tundra Wilderness Tour Upgrade
- Experience the true Alaska lifestyle on the Husky Homestead Excursion —home to Iditarod Champion, Jeff King
- Enjoy one complimentary breakfast at Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge®
- Enjoy one complimentary breakfast at Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge®
Talk to an Acendas Travel Advisor soon to take advantage of this exclusive offer for 2018 Alaska cruisetours.