Its a great way to get even more value on your travel now or in the future. Invest $150 on a Norwegian Cruise Line CruiseFirst Certificate and receive a $300 value. Offer good through March 31, the details include:
- Combinable with prevailing NCL promotions.
- Guests have three years to decide when and where they want to sail.
- Applicable for sailings of six days or longer.
- May be used for deposit or payment.
Norwegian Busts Out the New in Cruising
Norwegian Cruise Line CruiseFirst Terms & Conditions
To redeem your CruiseFirst certificate(s) please call your Travel Professional, Personal Cruise Consultant or Norwegian
Cruise Line directly. At time of redemption, please notify your reservation agent that your CruiseFirst certificate will be
applied to the reservation.
1. CruiseFirst certificates are valid for new reservations ONLY that are booked within 3 years of original certificate
purchase date. Voyage date must be more than 120 days from original purchase date. Not applicable towards
canceled / rebooked reservations. If a guest with an existing reservation cancels and rebooks the same ship and
sail date with a CruiseFirst certificate, the additional value of the CruiseFirst certificate will be removed.
2. CruiseFirst certificates expire 3 years after purchase date and become null and void at expiration. Limit one
CruiseFirst certificate that may be used per reservation. No black-out dates will apply. Reservations are subject
to availability. CruiseFirst certificates are not combinable with CruiseNext, chartered sailings, employee
discounts, friends and family pricing, Sailaway, interline and travel agent rates.
3. Pay $150 and receive a CruiseFirst certificate valued at $300 applied to your Norwegian Cruise Line Latitudes
account. Your CruiseFirst certificate(s) may be redeemed as a deposit or as a payment towards your new
reservation’s grand total with a sail date greater than 120 days from purchase date.
4. CruiseFirst certificates are NON-REFUNDABLE, have no cash value, and are not redeemable or exchangeable
with Norwegian Cruise Line for cash.
5. CruiseFirst certificates are transferable to another guest at no charge. CruiseFirst certificates remain subject to
all CruiseFirst certificate terms and conditions after transfer. Original CruiseFirst certificate owner forfeits all
rights of ownership once transfer has been completed.
6. CruiseFirst certificates are charged in either USD or CAD dollars. You must be 21 years of age or older to
purchase or receive a transferred CruiseFirst certificate. Credit card payments accepted only and only one credit
card per transaction is permitted. A maximum of ten (10) CruiseFirst certificates may be purchased per person.
CruiseFirst certificates can only be applied in full and cannot be divided as payment for multiple reservations.
7. CruiseFirst certificates are only valid for sailings of six (6) days or longer.
8. CruiseFirst certificates satisfy full deposit requirement for stateroom categories up to Club Balcony Suite or can
be applied as partial payment towards higher categories.
In addition to these terms and conditions, you must comply with the NCL (Bahamas) Ltd., d/b/a Norwegian Cruise Line’s Terms
and Conditions of the Cruise Brochure and Passenger Ticket Contract.